CRUIS’N IS BACK!
Cruis’n makes its triumphant return to consoles with Cruis’n Blast! Cruis’n first hit arcades in 1994 with Cruis’n USA, set sales records, and was followed by Cruis’n World and Cruis’n Exotic to quickly became one of the best-grossing arcade racing series in history. The racing classic hasn’t seen a new console entry for more than a decade, but the 2017 arcade hit Cruis’n Blast is finally bringing the series back into the home on Nintendo Switch! The conversion from arcade to Switch was handled by the original game team led by Cruis’n creator Eugene Jarvis, the iconic game developer and creator behind titles like Robotron, Defender, and many other trendsetting arcade classics.
- 23 different vehicles: from classic roadsters to modern hypercars, brutal off-roaders to wild beasts
- Tour mode offers 29 tracks across 6 cups with themes ranging from mountain rallies and city sprints to police chases and alien invasions
- All the tracks, cars, powerups and fun from the arcade hit are immediately available
- Collectible keys hidden on each track lead to additional cars, modes, and tracks
- 4-player local network or split-screen multiplayer